Click to read pieces and to look at some great publications!
- “Top Secret Diets” at The Higgs Weldon.
- “Plus, It’s a Lie” at Mothers Always Write.
- “Plums in August” at The Plum Tree Tavern.
- “Making Peace with Sponge Bob” at Mothers Always Write, which reviewer Caitlin Stobie of The Review Review described as “a quietly funny post on body image issues after childbirth”. (You can read her piece, a review of Mothers Always Write, here.)
- “Christmas in Japan” at Eunoia Review.
- “Real Boys Wear Dresses” at Mamapedia.
- “I Hate Babies” at Hipmamazine.
- “What to Read When You’re Expecting: Pick Your Pregnancy Book Personality” at Parent Map.
- “On Quitting My Job” at Mothers Always Write.
- “Two Short Weeks” at Page & Spine.
- “Nine Billion Hotdogs” at Literary Mama.
- “At Least My Bathroom Has a Wall” in Funny Times.
- “This is what I know of regret” in Beechwood Review. (If you’d like, you can purchase copies of this edition here.)
- “Waiting for a Leader” in Primary Treasure.
- “Angus Teaches Mommy to Forgive” in Our Little Friend (part of Primary Treasure).
- “From Mother to Daughter” at Mothers Always Write.
- “When the Tide Comes in” at The Phoenix Soul.
- “This Essay is Worth a Thousand Dollars” at Sammiches and Psych Meds.
- “On a Rainy Day, Mexican Hot Chocolate” at Page and Spine.
- “Earplugs Make Good Neighbors” in Funny Times.
- “Letting Go of Water Birth” at Mothers Always Write.
- “Congratulations! You’re a Woman Now!” at Mothers Always Write.
- “My Parents Sleep Naked” in Funny Times.
- “The Truth about Babies (Finally)” in Funny Times (reprint; originally “I Hate Babies” at Hipmamazine).
Additionally, I finished my first novel in September 2016! As of right now, I am querying agents, and will update this information when I have news.