I am a fast writer, known for using humor to discuss a point, who loves to make editors happy by meeting deadlines, being flexible, and working with editorial needs. (Except when I am writing poetry…then I am a slow writer!)
A high school English teacher for 15 years, I am grateful for my time with students who taught me to be more creative, more loving, more kind, and more just.
I am currently at work on
- finding an agent for my first novel
- drafting my second novel
- drafting and revising lots of poems, essays, articles, and short stories
In addition, I offer services for
If you wish to contact me, please leave a comment on this site or email me at edclaflin(at)gmail.com.
I have a wide range of writing interests that include
- motherhood, kids, and family
- teens, teaching, and adolescence
- healthy living and eating
- friendship and relationships
- nature, activity, and the outdoors
- Jesus, and living as a true follower
- humor writing